Pilot testing involves having a group of end users try the system prior to its full deployment in order to give feedback on IIS 5.0 features and functions.
- Pilot Testing is a Testing Activity which resembles the Production Environment.
- It is Done Exactly between UAT and Production Drop.
- Few Users who simulate the Production environment to continue the Business Activity with the System.
- They Will Check the Major Functionality of the System before going into production. This is basically done to avoid the high-level Disasters.
- Priority of the Pilot Testing Is High and Issues Raised in Pilot Testing has to be Fixed As Soon As Possible.