In order to access the database, a user needs to follow certain steps, commands and database connection. These things are explained clearly in step by step,
1. Declare a AppSettings key for creating a connection in Web.config
2. Declare the namespace System.Data.SqlClient to access SQL related commands
3. Create a connection to the database by using SqlConnection
4. Open the connection
5. Use a DataSet object in code to display data or to change items in the database
6. Invoke a command to create a DataSet object using an adapter object.
7. Close the connection